We interpret social responsibility as an obligation and duty in the best interest of the society and the environment as a whole. It is a duty to maintain a balance between the economy and the ecosystems. Though CSR is an active compliance with the spirit of the law, ethical standards and national or international norms, often implementation of CSR goes beyond compliance and statutory requirements.
Our reasons for relying and adopting CSR strategies
We believe that by CSR activities we may be benefitted from the following perspectives:
- Better public image
- Better media coverage and local support
- Boosts employee engagement and loyalty
- Attract and retain investors
The common CSR activities that we practice are:
- Environmental Efforts: Recycling, waste management, water management, reuse materials, reducing carbon footprints, reducing paper use and adopting Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building standards in our forthcoming constructions.
- Philanthropy: Financial assistance to the employees on compassionate grounds, financial assistance to charitable and humanitarian organizations, annual picnic and festival events sharing with the labors.
- Ethical Labor Practices: Vibrant Workers Participation Committee (WPC), Earn Leave Encashment, good Hygiene and Sanitation System, modern Fire Detection & Fire Protection System, Medical Center, Child Care Center, Maternity Benefits, Canteen facilities, standard and spacious Loading and Unloading areas.
- Community involvement: We participate in various social, religious and sports events of the community, raise money for local charities, sponsor local events, employ local workers.
- Ethical marketing: While marketing we follow the ethical standards, we do not try to manipulate or falsely advertise to potential consumers.