Customer satisfaction is the individual’s perception of the performance of the product or service in relation to his or her expectations. It measures how products or services supplied by a company meet or surpass a customer’s expectation.
Usually, satisfied customers buy more products, they are less price sensitive and pay less attention to competitors’ advertising and they spread positive word-of-mouth and refer other customers. The reasons why customer satisfaction is so important to us are:
- Satisfaction of customers with our products is considered as most important factor leading towards competitiveness and success.
- It’s a leading indicator of consumer repurchase intentions and loyalty
- It’s It’s a point of differentiation
- It increases customer lifetime value
- It reduces negative word of mouth
- It’s cheaper to retain customers than acquire new ones
To satisfy our customers we concentrate our effort to:
- Ensure quality of products
- Strict to the lead time/timely delivery
- Competitive price
- Build customer loyalty
- Set customer expectations early.
- Treat our customers as the most valued partner